Nuclear Power Operations Trainee
Sorry, this job has expired.
Create an outstanding career in the Navy! The Naval Nuclear Power School is now taking applications for Nuclear Power Operations Trainees.
Naval Nuclear Power School is a course in science and technology, designed to provide theoretical background knowledge of nuclear power.
Our benefits include:
• Free advanced training (MIT Level)
• College funding compensation
• Medical and dental benefits
• Food and housing
• 30 Days paid vacation
• Career advancement
• $16,000 enlistment bonus after training
• Up to $100,000 for re-enlistment
Our instructors provide detailed knowledge of how to work the key aspects of a pressurized-water Navy nuclear power plant, which include:
• Reactor core nuclear principles
• Heat transfer and fluid systems
• Plant chemistry and materials
• Mechanical and electrical systems
• Radiological control
Your education and work history and our training might lead to the creation of a career path to positions such as:
• Nuclear Operations Specialists
• Naval Nuclear Power Training Unit Instructor
• Naval Nuclear Power School Instructor
• Naval Reactor Engineer
• Surface Warfare Officer
• Submarine Officer
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, apply today!